Published or accepted articles
- Combinatorial geometries of field extensions J. G.,
Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society, vol 40 (2008), 789 - 800
- G-compactness and groups J. G., Ludomir Newelski,
Archive for Mathematical Logic, vol 47 (2008), 479 - 501
- Model theoretic connected components of groups J. G.,
Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol 184 (2011), 251 - 274
- Model theoretic connected components of finitely generated nilpotent groups Nathan Bowler, Cong Chen, J. G.,
Journal of Symbolic Logic, vol 78 (2013), 245 - 259
- Boundedly simple groups of automorphisms of trees J. G.,
Journal of Algebra, vol 392 (2013), 226 - 243
- On compactifications and the topological dynamics of definable groups J. G., Davide Penazzi, Anand Pillay,
accepted in Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, DOI:10.1016/j.apal.2013.07.020
- Absolute connectedness and classical groups, J. G.
- On model-theoretic connected components in some group extensions, J. G., Krzysztof Krupinski,
- Some model theory of SL(2,R), J. G., Davide Penazzi, Anand Pillay,
ArXive Fundamenta Mathematicae, to appear
Drafts in progress
- A remark on groups without finite images, J. G., Alexey Muranov,
- Bounded simplicity of isotropic groups, J. G.
- Simple groups of authomorphisms of fields, J. G.
- Groups definable in valued fields, J. G., H. Dugald Macpherson
- Model theoretic connected components via representations, weak sofic and weak hyperlinear groups, J. G.